2080 Queen - Princes of the Universe

From: A Kind of Magic; Year: 1986; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
It's strange, but when I'm going somewhere and listening to music the song that plays as I'm arriving at my destination seems to have more impact on my mood than any of the other songs played during the journey. I can tell you this, having this song play as you show up for work certainly gives you a conquering type attitude.
Anyway, as many probably know this song and most of the A Kind of Magic album were used as the soundtrack for the Highlander film and television show, which I was pretty big fan of. I actually might be in the minority, but personally I prefer Christopher Lambert's Highlander character from the films over Adrian Paul's television character.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Supertramp - Rudy

My song pick two years ago today: Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra - Alexander's Ragtime Band

My song pick three years ago today: Tears For Fears - Break It Down Again

My song pick four years ago today: Dream Theater - 6:00
 
My song pick five years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn