2070 Guns N' Roses - Paradise City

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/27/98/fab1225b9da0a9d1ba2ac010.L._SY300_.jpg
From: Appetite for Destruction; Year: 1987; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
The last couple of days have been crazy, and thus I've had to make abbreviated picks; today is no different. I happened to hear this one on the radio a bit ago; I figured since I've only picked a couple of their songs and it has been a while since then I would go ahead and choose this one, which is among the song of theirs that I like.

Watch the music video clip to Paradise City on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ian Anderson - Shunt and Shuffle

My song pick two years ago today: Def Leppard - Waterloo Sunset

My song pick three years ago today: John Denver - Spirit

My song pick four years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Everyday People

My song pick five years ago today: David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn