2068 Return to Forever - Jungle Waterfall

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411PHFMBJ6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: No Mystery; Year: 1975; Genre: Funk/Jazz Fusion
I realized that I hadn't made a Funky Friday pick for a few months now, so I figured I would today. Jungle Waterfall is another song that Stanley Clarke co-wrote with Chick Corea; as expected it is a very funky piece of jazz fusion with amazing musicianship throughout.

Hear Jungle Waterfall on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Midnight Oil - Best of Both Worlds

My song pick two years ago today: Northern Kings - Don't Stop Believin'

My song pick three years ago today: King Crimson - Thela Hun Ginjeet

My song pick four years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Slang

My song pick five years ago today: Falco - Der Kommissar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn