2069 Journey - Stone in Love

From: Escape; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock
Over the past few days I've been hearing this song a lot on the radio; I took it as a sign that I should pick it.

Hear Stone in Love on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ian Anderson - Banker Bets, Banker Wins

My song pick two years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Cat's in the Cradle

My song pick three years ago today: Steeleye Span - Sails of Silver
 
My song pick four years ago today: Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella

My song pick five years ago today: Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom


Comments

  1. Journey is one of those bands you will never hear on Dutch radio, not even on a golden oldie or classic rock station. I think it's just too typical American. But after reading this post I looked Escape up on Spotify, I'm only at the second song but love it so far. Thanks again :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)