2087 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Wild Spirit

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Bachman-Turner_Overdrive_-_Head_On.jpg
From: Head On; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
I felt like posting some BTO this morning. This great hard rocker was one of the first song that got me into the band in the first place. Some excellent riff based Canadian hard rock to get through a Wednesday.

Hear Wild Spirit on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Wings - Jet

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Welcome Home

My song pick three years ago today: Puhdys - Alt Wie Ein Baum

My song pick four years ago today: Christian Pezold - Minuet in G Major (Anna Magdalena Notebook II), BWV Anh. 114

My song pick five years ago today: Berlin - The Metro


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade