2085 Stratovarius - Atlantis

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MBH3HC87L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Dreamspace; Year: 1994; Genre: Progressive Metal/Power Metal
I heard this rather short instrumental track the other day and thought it would make a good pick today. I believe I have said it before, but Stratovarius' Dreamspace is an amazing album.

Hear Atlantis on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alestorm - Pirate Song

My song pick two years ago today: Steve Vai - The Attitude Song

My song pick three year ago today: Richard O'Brien & Richard Hartley (from The Rocky Horror Picture Show) - Science Fiction/Double Feature

My song pick four years ago today: Puhdys - Bas Buch

My song pick five years ago today: The Pretenders - Back on the Chain Gang


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off