2076 Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/f2/f4/d8edb340dca0a88c918f7010.L._SY300_.jpg
From: Ride the Lightning; Year: 1984; Genre: Thrash Metal
I had some Metallica on my mind this morning; specifically some of their earlier material. This is one of my favourites off of their Ride the Lightning record; I really like bassist Cliff Burton's work on this one.

Hear For Whom the Bell Tolls on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

My song pick two years ago today: Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus

My song pick three years ago today: Looking Glass - Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Spirit of the Radio

My song pick five years ago today: Duke Ellington (Earle Hagen) - Harlem Nocturne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)