2077 Faith No More - Easy

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41G72N0H86L._SX300_.jpg
From: Angel Dust; Year: 1992; Genre: Soft Rock
Before going to bed last night I happened to start thinking about which song I would pick; being that it is a Sunday and all, this song came to mind. The other day I happened to pick an original song instead of Faith No More's interesting cover, so I thought today I would change it up.
It's really interesting to hear the many different and contrasting styles of music this band can and do play, even though they are known as a metal band.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pallas - Rise and Fall, Part 1

My song pick two years ago today: Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

My song pick three years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin Out My Back Door

My song pick four years ago today: The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions

My song pick five years ago today: The Tornadoes - Telstar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade