2064 Bee Gees - I Started a Joke

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412tqjV07ML._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Idea; Year: 1968; Genre: Rock
Another April Fools' Day today. This morning I was wracking my brain trying to think of a good pick, but the only one that seemed to come to mind was this rather sad one from the Bee Gees. I hadn't picked one of their songs in a while, and at that I only picked one other from the band. So, I figured what the heck, I'd just go ahead with this one.
I know that I've been saying it a lot lately, but this is one of my favourites from the Bee Gees. I guess by coincidence as of late I must just be revisiting some of stuff I really like from certain bands.

Hear I Started a Joke on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Fools Never Die

My song pick two years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Can You Handle It?

My song pick three years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Fool in the Rain

My song pick four years ago today: Styx - Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)

My song pick five years ago today: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn