2091 Alestorm - Rum

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mDoNfVbBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Back Through Time; Year: 2011; Genre: Celtic Folk Metal/Pirate Metal
To aid my waking up this morning I put on Alestorm's Back Through Time album; I'd say it did the trick. For today's pick this is one of the record's tracks, enjoy!

Hear Rum on YouTube.
Watch a live performance of Rum on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman & Turner - Slave to the Rhythm

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - San Tropez

My song pick three years ago today: Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz

My song pick four years ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs On The Wing Parts 1 and 2

My song pick five years ago today: Charlie Parker - Blues For Alice

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn