2093 The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man

From: Brothers and Sisters; Year: 1973; Genre: Southern Rock
The other day I heard this song come on the radio; I figured since I hadn't picked one of their songs in a while I would today. The Allman Brothers are and will always be one of my favourite bands out there.
Interestingly enough, I was unsure as to which of their songs I was picking due to me believing that I had already picked this one in particular. I looked, and sure enough, I had yet to pick it, so here it is.
This has to be one of The Allman Brothers Band's bigger hits, if not their biggest hit ever. As with the majority of their music, which this one is no different, the entire band really shows off their musical chops. If only Duane Allman would've lived long enough to be on this album; it definitely would have made it that much better.

Hear Ramblin' Man on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Pioneers Over c.

My song pick two years ago today: Al Di Meola - Race With Devil on Spanish Highway

My song pick three years ago today: Falco - Titanic

My song pick four years ago today: The Guess Who - Undun

My song pick five years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - The Ballad of Curtis Loew


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn