2092 The Kinks - Long Tall Sally

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yyGt5IxRL._SY300_.jpg
From: Kinks (reissue); Year: 1964; Genre: Rock 'n Roll
I felt like picking another Kinks track today; this is one of their earlier singles. It's one of those song that was often covered back in the early to mid '60s, and of course this is The Kinks' version.

Hear Long Tall Sally on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - And I Love Her

My song pick two years ago today: Al Di Meola - Alien Chase on Arabian Desert

My song pick three years ago today: Alice Cooper - Go To Hell

My song pick four years ago today: Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond

My song pick five years ago today: The Doors - Riders On The Storm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade