2090 Curved Air - U.H.F.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XAsNHth6L._SX300_.jpg
From: Air Cut; Year: 1973; Genre: Progressive Rock
I had this one come on my iPod the other day and I thought it would make an excellent pick for my blog. Air Cut marks the appearance of violinist and keyboardist extraordinaire Eddie Jobson with Curved Air; whoever said hard rock and violin didn't go together.

Hear U.H.F. on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Antonio Vivaldi - The Four Seasons

My song pick two years ago today: The Four Tops - Reach Out (I'll Be There)

My song pick three years ago today: The Hep Stars - Cadillac

My song pick four years ago today: Hallo Venray - Orange

My song pick five years ago today: Flatt & Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure