2067 Triumph - Fight the Good Fight

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/Triumph_Allied_Forces.jpg
From: Allied Forces; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock
I've been thinking about picking a track from Triumph for a bit now; here is one of my favourites from their '81 Allied Forces album.

Hear Fight the Good Fight on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Dalai Lama

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Day After Day

My song pick three years ago today: ? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears

My song pick four years ago today: Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky

My song pick five years ago today: The Bee Gees - New York Mining Disaster 1941


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn