2071 Guns 'N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/27/98/fab1225b9da0a9d1ba2ac010.L._SY300_.jpg
From: Appetite for Destruction; Year: 1987; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
After the last couple of extremely busy day I finally have some time to sit down and make a post without feeling rushed.
Anyway, for the last few days I've been listening to a bunch of Guns 'N Roses; especially their first one: Appetite for Destruction. Not only is this is one of their biggest hits off of the album, but is one of the biggest hits from the band's history; a totally iconic track.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jerry Goldsmith - Star Trek: The Motion Picture Main Title/Klingon Battle

My song pick two years ago today: Queensrÿche - Welcome to the Machine

My song pick three years ago today: Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Spring

My song pick five years ago today: Duran Duran - Ordinary World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade