2390 Rare Earth - Under God's Light

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/c0/22/dc9f228348a0cfaf48293110.L._SY300_.jpg
From: One World; Year: 1971; Genre: Hard Rock
Since I was choosing between two bands to pick yesterday I thought I would pick one from the other band I had in mind.
Rare Earth is a band I came to like actually after only hearing one of their songs, however, this is one of their songs that I only heard just recently. I have to say, their up to their usual great form.

Hear Under God's Light on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Foreigner - Double Vision

My song pick two years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Dark Matter

My song pick three years ago today: Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs

My song pick four years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil

My song pick five years ago today: The Moody Blues - OM

My song pick six years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Guardian Of Forever


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello