2861 Outlaws - Green Grass & High Tides

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61BYhjblXdL.jpg
From: Outlaws; Year: 1975; Genre: Southern Rock/Hard Rock
Yesterday when I was out this one came on the radio; I thought for sure that I had already chosen it on my blog, but apparently I hadn't, so I'm rectifying it today.
This is another great Southern Rock classic that is just under 10 minutes in length and features not one, but two epic guitar solos.

Hear Green Grass & High Tides on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Jungle Love

My song pick two years ago today: Grateful Dead - China Cat Sunflower

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - The Carpenter

My song pick four years ago today: Return to Forever - Sofistifunk

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - 24 Hours Ago

My song pick six years ago today: The (Detroit) Spinners - The Rubberband Man

My song pick seven years ago today: Boston - Something About You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade