3488. Yes - A Venture

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81D3n94hqEL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Yes Album; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock
Was in the mood once again for some early Yes. I love this album and all the tracks therein; the whole band made magic with this one.

Hear A Venture on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Pearl Jam - Dissent

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - Drink Down the Moon

My song pick three years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Still... You Turn Me On

My song pick four years ago today: Melvins - Nude with Boots

My song pick five years ago today: The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

My song pick six years ago today: Wild Turkey - Sentinel

My song pick seven years ago today: KISS - She

My song pick eight years ago today: Hawkwind - Assault and Battery/The Golden Void

My song pick nine years ago today: Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn