3498. The Supremes (Diana Ross & the Supremes) - Back in My Arms Again

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81V3CfYHasL._SX522_.jpg
From: More Hits by The Supremes; Year: 1965; Genre: R&B/Motown
I decided today to "spin" my playlist and get a random song to pick; and wot an amazing song I came up with. Whilst it's categorized as such, calling anything by The Supremes just a "pop" song just not doing it justice. The Funk Brothers are perfect as ever as are the incomparable vocals of The Supremes; a match made in Heaven.

Hear Back in My Arms Again on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Toto - Hydra

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - Hunted Down

My song pick three years ago today: The (Detroit) Spinners - Working My Way Back to You/Forgive Me, Girl

My song pick four years ago today: John Fogerty - Rock and Roll Girls

My song pick five years ago today: Dream Theater - On the Backs of Angels

My song pick six years ago today: Hawkwind - Right to Decide

My song pick seven years ago today: Survivor - The Eye of the Tiger

My song pick eight years ago today: The Black Crowes - Remedy

My song pick nine years ago today: The Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Fire (I am the god of Hellfire)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn