3499. The Guess Who - Share the Land

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61DVZRACuaL.jpg
From: Share the Land; Year: 1970; Genre: Rock
Dang, this one brings back a lot of memories, both real old and newer ones. Share the Land is kind of an idealistic song; the subject matter has a very honest and positive message, which many cynical pragmatists like to lampoon and such, but it's still one I like a lot. However, the twin lead guitars and the great way it was written and arranged is what I like about it the most.

Hear Share the Land on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Lemon Pipers - Green Tambourine

My song pick two years ago today: Fates Warning - Pale Fire

My song pick three years ago today: Blue Cheer - Parchment Farm

My song pick four years ago today: Yes - Gates of Delirium

My song pick five years ago today: Dire Straits - Money for Nothing

My song pick six years ago today: ABBA - S.O.S.

My song pick seven years ago today: Bobby Bare - The Winner

My song pick eight years ago today: Pearl Jam - Even Flow

My song pick nine years ago today: Bon Jovi - It's My Life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn