3489. Black Sabbath - After Forever

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51qOUqH-gbL._SX522_.jpg
From: Master of Reality; Year: 1971; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
Yesterday I learned that Black Sabbath is calling it quits after all these years; at least no one's dying, (as far as I know anyway). Probably they've announced this a while ago, but I'm not much on top of things as some are.
Anyway, this is another one I absolutely love off of one of my top favourite albums of theirs; music, lyrics, composition; yeah, it's all great.

Hear After Forever on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Sing a Song

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - Ancient Eyes

My song pick three years ago today: Banchee - Childern of the Universe

My song pick four years ago today: Muse - Unnatural Selection

My song pick five years ago today: The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk

My song pick six years ago today: Yoko Takahashi - Zankoku na Tenshi no These (A Cruel Angel's Thesis)

My song pick seven years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - Hic et Nunc

My song pick eight years ago today: Elton John - All The Girls Love Alice

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - The Body Electric


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn