3506. Audioslave - Like a Stone

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/812oyOnkvzL._SX522_.jpg
From: Audioslave; Year: 2002; Genre: Alternative Rock
I was wanting to pick another song for today, but since an Audioslave song came on the radio I couldn't get them out of my mind. This is one of the singles from their first album and has a very melancholy feel to it, but powerful at the same time.

Hear Like a Stone on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Darkness of Greed

My song pick two years ago today: Martin Barre - Spanish Tears

My song pick three years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Communication

My song pick four years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Livin' in the Fridge

My song pick five years ago today: Duran Duran - (Reach Up for the) Sunrise

My song pick six years ago today: The Offspring - Gone Away

My song pick seven years ago today: Converge - Cruel Bloom

My song pick eight years ago today: Flash Cadillac & the Continental Kids - She's So Fine

My song pick nine years ago today: Lobo - A Big Red Kite


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade