3512. Ultravox - Hymn

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71UjL2R088L._SX522_.jpg
From: Quartet; Year: 1982; Genre: New Wave
Heard one of their songs the other day and still had them on my mind, so I thought I would pick another one. Ultravox always amazes me how they can write a danceable and poppy tune, but have it so interesting and intricate musically that it has my complete attention.

Hear Hymn on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Screaming Trees - Nearly Lost You

My song pick two years ago today: Leonard Nimoy - Highly Illogical

My song pick three years ago today: The Headhunters - If You Got It, You'll Get It

My song pick four years ago today: Billy Joel - Piano Man

My song pick five years ago today: Pallas - Heart Attack

My song pick six years ago today: Chet Atkins - Windy and Warm

My song pick seven years ago today: David Bowie - The Man Who Sold the World

My song pick eight years ago today: Dire Straits - Industrial Disease

My song pick nine years ago today: Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride


Picks for previous February 29ths (Leap Year Picks):

My leap year pick on 2.29.16: Van Halen - Jump

My leap year pick on 2.29.12: Cheech & Chong - Cheborneck

My leap year pick on 2.29.08: ABBA - The Visitors


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn