3176. The Moontrekkers - Dance Legless, Russian

From: Vampires, Cowboys, Spacemen, and Spooks: The Very Best of Joe Meek's Instrumentals; Year: 2007 (sometime in the 1960s originally); Genre: Surf Rock
The other day I had a bunch of '60s surf rock on my mind and I really wanted to add one to my song a day blog.
This is rather fun and catchy instrumental track with a lot of great musicianship throughout; a very underrated band, the Moontrekkers.

Hear Dance Legless, Russian on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Groove On

My song pick two years ago today: Primus - Tommy the Cat

My song pick three years ago today: Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer

My song pick four years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Dragonfly

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - Good Company

My song pick six years ago today: Wolfsheim - Über's Jahr

My song pick seven years ago today: Alice in Chains - Man In The Box

My song pick eight years ago today: INXS - Disappear


Comments

  1. Sorry about that, they definitely took it down, my apologies, but unfortunately I have no control over YouTube. Thanks again for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn