3579. Judas Priest - Beyond the Realms of Death

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51O9EN374KL.jpg
From: Stained Class; Year: 1978; Genre: Metal
Had this epic song on my mind today; as usual I decided to pick it. It's a beautiful mix of melodic ballad with some heavy riff based metal; the musicianship and vocals are, as normal with Judas Priest, is off the charts. Beyond the Realms of Death is one of their best songs in my opinion.

Hear Beyond the Realms of Death on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Parliament - Funkin' for Fun

My song pick two years ago today: King Crimson - Fallen Angel

My song pick three years ago today: Uriah Heep - Blind Eye

My song pick four years ago today: Blink 182 - Don't Leave Me

My song pick five years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 211 - Schweigt Stille, Plaudert Nicht

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - Stone Cold Crazy

My song pick seven years ago today: Nightwish - She Is My Sin

My song pick eight years ago today: Pearl Jam - Black

My song pick nine years ago today: Kansas - Point of Know Return


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn