3577. Suede - Breakdown

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81Vq-MsBKnL._SX522_.jpg
From: Suede; Year: 1993; Genre: Alternative Rock
I heard this song last night and it's been stuck in my head ever since, so I'm choosing it. This one's got an interesting mellow sound with some haunting lyrics throughout.

Hear Breakdown on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Pretenders - Brass in my Pocket

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - There in Silence

My song pick three years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Revival

My song pick four years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an Exhibition

My song pick five years ago today: Soundgarden - Pretty Noose

My song pick six years ago today: S.M.V. - Mongoose Walk

My song pick seven years ago today: The Delgados - Come Undone

My song pick eight years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - China Grove

My song pick nine years ago today: .38 Special - Fantasy Girl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn