3576. Wishbone Ash - Baby the Angels Are Here

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81m0F7EFRUL._SX522_.jpg
From: No Smoke Without Fire; Year: 1978; Genre: Hard Rock
Oddly enough I heard this song for the first time the other day and I knew I needed to pick it. This one has that late 70s/early 80s arena rock feel to it, but definitely not too dated. It's one of those songs that just speaks to you.

Hear Baby the Angels Are Here on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Soundgarden - Rhinosaur

My song pick two years ago today: Jigsaw - Love Fire

My song pick three years ago today: Dream Theater - The Enemy Inside

My song pick four years ago today: The Ventures - Joy

My song pick five years ago today: Gackt - Cube

My song pick six years ago today: Fairport Convention - Meet on the Ledge

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Losing It

My song pick eight years ago today: The Beatles - Yesterday

My song pick nine years ago today: Def Leppard - Animal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn