3594. Audioslave - Nothing Left to Say But Goodbye

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61mpyZbEObL.jpg
From: Revelations; Year: 2006; Genre: Funk Rock/Alternative Rock
For the last day or so it's been difficult... one of the more personally influential musicians from my teenage years took his own life. Rest in peace Chris Cornell; I pray you find that peace in death you couldn't find in life.

Hear Nothing Left to Say But Goodbye on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Eric Burdon & The Animals - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

My song pick two years ago today: The Who - 905

My song pick three years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - I Wouldn't Want to Be Like You

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - 2112

My song pick five years ago today: Elvis Presley - Hound Dog

My song pick six years ago today: Tesla - I Wanna Live

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Eifersucht

My song pick eight years ago today: Duran Duran - Lay Lady Lay

My song pick nine years ago today: Genesis - Mama


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn