3597. Ozzy Osbourne - See You on the Other Side

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41X%2BqHm5x6L.jpg
From: Ozzmosis; Year: 1996; Genre: Alternative Metal
Had Ozzy on the brain today; this album in particular was on my mind and I hadn't picked one from this album in a while. I don't know why, but I just love this song.

Hear See You on the Other Side on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Queensrÿche - If I Could Change it All

My song pick two years ago today: Kleeer - You Got Me Rockin'

My song pick three years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Test of Time

My song pick four years ago today: Deborah Harry and Robin Zander - Send Love Through

My song pick five years ago today: Megaherz - Jagdzeit

My song pick six years ago today: Alabama - Mountain Music

My song pick seven years ago today: Boston - Higher Power

My song pick eight years ago today: Fire Bomber (Hummingbird) - Seventh Moon

My song pick nine years ago today: Crabby Appleton - Go Back


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn