3575. The Guess Who - Bus Rider

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61DVZRACuaL.jpg
From: Share the Land; Year: 1970; Genre: Hard Rock
Yesterday Woordenaar picked Muddy Waters' song Bus Driver and immediately The Guess Who's Bus Rider popped into my head and wouldn't go away, so I'm picking it.
This was a song written by their new guitarist at the time, Kurt Winter, that he wrote whilst in the band Brother, of which they also recorded a number of their other songs as well that became hits along with Bus Rider.

Hear Bus Rider on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Of Monsters and Men - Crystals

My song pick two years ago today: The Drifters - Save the Last Dance for Me

My song pick three years ago today: Stanley Clarke - Hot Fun

My song pick four years ago today: Beat Crusaders - Moon on the Water

My song pick five years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Haifisch

My song pick seven years ago today: Tanya Tucker - What's Your Mama's Name?

My song pick eight years ago today: Bad Company - Bad Company

My song pick nine years ago today: The Highwaymen - The Highwayman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade