3141. Van Halen - Jump

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81i5inceb4L._SX522_.jpg
From: 1984; Year: 1984; Genre: Hard Rock
Like clockwork another Leap Year is today; every four years or so it happens. Other than getting another day of February and having to deal with "Leap Year bugs" in various tech there's nothing special about it.
Anyway, for obvious reasons, (the apt title mostly), I had this track on my mind and thought I'd pick it today.

Hear Jump on YouTube.



Picks for previous February 29ths (Leap Year Picks):

My leap year pick on 2.29.12: Cheech & Chong - Cheborneck

My leap year pick on 2.29.08: ABBA - The Visitors


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade