3140. Screaming Trees - Nearly Lost You

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610JgVMysML.jpg
From: Sweet Oblivion; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Rock/Grunge
I'm in the mood for some 90's music again; I figured some of the west coast "grunge" sound would be excellent.
This was one of the bigger hit singles for the band, but all the same not one I've heard in a while.

Hear I Nearly Lost You on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Leonard Nimoy - Highly Illogical

My song pick two years ago today: The Headhunters - If You Got It, You'll Get It

My song pick three years ago today: Billy Joel - Piano Man

My song pick four years ago today: Pallas - Heart Attack

My song pick five years ago today: Chet Atkins - Windy and Warm

My song pick six years ago today: David Bowie - The Man Who Sold the World

My song pick seven years ago today: Dire Straits - Industrial Disease

My song pick eight years ago today: Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn