4573. Rush - The Main Monkey Business

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81kKkMveHZL._SX522_.jpg
From: Snakes & Arrows; Year: 2007; Genre: Progressive Rock
I remember when I went to see them live during the Snakes & Arrows Tour this was one of the songs from the album that they played that was very memorable.

Hear The Main Monkey Business on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Fleetwood Mac - For Your Love

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Offspring - A Million Miles Away

My song pick 3 years ago today: Imagination - Flashback

My song pick 4 years ago today: Blue Cheer - Just a Little Bit

My song pick 5 years ago today: Soundgarden - Outshined

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Kinks - All Day and All of the Night

My song pick 7 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Caught Somewhere in Time

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jamiroquai - Cosmic Girl

My song pick 9 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Mama, I'm Coming Home

My song pick 10 years ago today: Adam Gilberti - Dragon's First Flight

My song pick 11 years ago today: Zakk Wylde - Farm Fiddlin'

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Hunting Girl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In