4583. The Kinks - Lola

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51tlcy6ympL.jpg
From: Lola Versus Powerman and The Moneygoround; Year: 1970; Genre: Rock
This one just popped into my head as I was making today's pick; I was genuinely surprised I had not picked it yet for my song-a-day blog.
Anyway, this is, of course, the one of The Kinks more popular songs and is instantly recognizable to anyone that has heard it.

Hear Lola on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Fleet Foxes - Grown Ocean

My song pick 2 years ago today: Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like a Lady)

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Only Solitaire

My song pick 4 years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Intermezzo Symphonique in Modo Classico

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Soul Seven - The Cissy's Thang

My song pick 6 years ago today: Soundgarden - Fell on Dark Days

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rush - Driven

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Go Now

My song pick 9 years ago today: Queen - 39

My song pick 10 years ago today: Hawkwind - Standing at the Edge

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Nocturne

My song pick 12 years ago today: Head East - Never Been Any Reason


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In