4586. Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Born on the Bayou

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71vd2Wyn-vL._SS500_.jpg
From: Bayou Country; Year: 1969; Genre: Blues Rock
Having Creedence on my mind a lot lately; this song is a classic from the band that probably most who listen to music should immediately recognize.

Hear Born on the Bayou on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: April Wine - Caught in the Crossfire

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Ears of Tin

My song pick 3 years ago today: Melvins - With Teeth

My song pick 4 years ago today: Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls

My song pick 5 years ago today: Styx - Do Things My Way

My song pick 6 years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Black Freighter

My song pick 7 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

My song pick 8 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Eyes of a Stranger

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bad Company - Holy Water

My song pick 10 years ago today: Azteca - Some Day We'll Get By

My song pick 11 years ago today: Elmer Bernstein - The Magnificent Seven (Theme)

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rush - Jacob's Ladder


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In