4585. Boston - Party

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81JJcTcJOIL._SX522_.jpg
From: Don't Look Back; Year: 1978; Genre: Hard Rock
Bringing another album to a close on my blog by picking the last song available on the record. Don't Look Back is probably my favourite album from Boston, so it's not surprising.
Anyway, this one is kind of a hard rock anthem of sorts and works good for party music.

Hear Party on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Azteca - Non Pacem

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Zombies - Beechwood Park

My song pick 3 years ago today: Three Dog Night - The Loner

My song pick 4 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Babies

My song pick 5 years ago today: Live - Lightning Crashes

My song pick 6 years ago today: Duran Duran - The Reflex

My song pick 7 years ago today: Savatage - The Storm

My song pick 8 years ago today: John Dowland - In Darkness We Dwell

My song pick 9 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - I Love the Night

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Byrds - Eight Miles High

My song pick 11 years ago today: Wings - Band on the Run

My song pick 12 years ago today: Faith No More - Woodpecker From Mars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In