4562. Ultravox - Vienna

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51kgO-hYUML.jpg
From: Vienna; Year: 1980; Genre: New Wave
Been listening to a lot of Ultravox lately; with no other songs really on my mind I thought I'd just go ahead and pick another one.
From what I understand this song is their biggest hit, but for me there are other ones that I like quite a bit more. This is still a good song and a great one to listen to.

Hear Vienna on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Aldo Nova - Under the Gun

My song pick 2 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Red Rain

My song pick 3 years ago today: Foreigner - Break it Up

My song pick 4 years ago today: Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Chakachas - Stories

My song pick 6 years ago today: Savatage - Scream Murder

My song pick 7 years ago today: Sweet - Fox on the Run

My song pick 8 years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Whatever Would Robert Have Said?

My song pick 9 years ago today: Steve Vai - Kill the Guy with the Ball/The God Eaters

My song pick 10 years ago today: Banchee - John Doe

My song pick 11 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

My song pick 12 years ago today: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In