4575. Steeleye Span - Long-a-Growing

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61uB6H%2BSg7L.jpg
From: Now We Are Six; Year: 1974; Genre: Folk Rock/Progressive Rock
Had an incline to listen to and pick another song from Steeleye Span today. Being that it's kind of a big and busy day, this more laid-back sounding track just seemed perfect.

Hear Long-a-Growing on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Neil Young - Old Man

My song pick 2 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Ma-Ma-Ma Belle

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bon Jovi - Hey God

My song pick 4 years ago today: Parliament - Let's Play House

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rare Earth - Warm Ride

My song pick 6 years ago today: Pallas - Warriors

My song pick 7 years ago today: Soundgarden - Flower

My song pick 8 years ago today: Northern Kings - Wanted Dead or Alive

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Bungle in the Jungle

My song pick 10 years ago today: Edvard Grieg - Op. 54, No.3 - The March of the Trolls (Troldtog)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rob Zombie - Dragula

My song pick 12 years ago today: Tears for Fears - Mad World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In