4581. Faith No More - Zombie Eaters

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1pXt%2BDpR%2BL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Real Thing; Year: 1989; Genre: Alternative Metal
Hear this song on the way home whilst on the road and thought it'd make a good pick for today. I love the way they transition between the different styles/sections of the song.

Hear Zombie Eaters on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Who - The Song Is Over

My song pick 3 years ago today: Gloryhammer - Questlords of Inverness, Ride to the Galactic Fortress!

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bob Welch - Hot Love, Cold World

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears

My song pick 6 years ago today: UFO - Too Hot To Handle

My song pick 7 years ago today: Stratovarius - Chasing Shadows

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R.

My song pick 9 years ago today: Tarot - Pilot of All Dreams

My song pick 10 years ago today: Muse - Knights of Cydonia

My song pick 11 years ago today: Nightwish - 10th Man Down

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Donna Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In