4570. Bootsy Collins - Hyper Space

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81tGkxBv92L._SX522_.jpg
From: Sweat Band; Year: 1980; Genre: Funk
Friday is here! Time for some more funk.
This one zooms along quite nicely with that bouncy, upbeat rhythm we all love.

Hear Hyper Space on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Cure - Lovesong

My song pick 2 years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Lofty Tall Ship/Shallow Brown

My song pick 3 years ago today: Powerwolf - Sanctus Dominus

My song pick 4 years ago today: Simple Minds - Alive and Kicking

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Love Story

My song pick 6 years ago today: Primus - My Name is Mud

My song pick 7 years ago today: Styx - Mr. Roboto

My song pick 8 years ago today: Carmen - High Time

My song pick 9 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Strom Der Zeit

My song pick 10 years ago today: Ally Kerr - The Sore Feet Song

My song pick 11 years ago today: Johnny Cash - Solitary Man

My song pick 12 years ago today: Two-Mix - White Reflection


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In