4579. Return to Forever - Spain

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81lpP+O+ZWL._SS500_.jpg
From: Light As A Feather; Year: 1973; Genre: Jazz Fusion
Here's a great piece of music; essentially is Chick Corea's rendition of the Adagio section of Joaquin Rodrigo's masterpiece Concierto de Aranjuez. I love how he and the band work around with the melody in many different and unique ways through differing types of jazz.

Hear Spain on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Asia - The Last to Know

My song pick 2 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Childhood's End

My song pick 3 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Take Hold of the Flame

My song pick 4 years ago today: Glenn Frey - Smuggler's Blues

My song pick 5 years ago today: Weather Report - Predator

My song pick 6 years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Hejira

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dream Theater - Under a Glass Moon

My song pick 8 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Light Years

My song pick 9 years ago today: Band of Horses - Factory

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - Freewill

My song pick 11 years ago today: R.E.M. - Stand

My song pick 12 years ago today: Queen - Killer Queen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In