4587. Tesla - Afterlife

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91kmJifLHzL._SS500_.jpg
From: Shock; Year: 2019; Genre: Rock
Been looking over some more recent albums lately and found this one from the rock band Tesla. As I always do when I check out a new album, I first sample it by the longest track on the record, which was this one. Whilst not my absolute favourite work from the band I like this song quite well.

Hear Afterlife on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Tom Rapp - Stardancer

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Police - Mother

My song pick 3 years ago today: Luther - Don't Wanna Be a Fool

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Doggerland

My song pick 6 years ago today: Carmen - Bulerias

My song pick 7 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Last Chance To Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycled

My song pick 8 years ago today: Miles Davis - Pharaoh's Dance

My song pick 9 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone

My song pick 10 years ago today: John Lennon - How Do You Sleep?

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Who - Getting in Tune

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Beastie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In