4588. Climax Blues Band - Couldn't Get It Right

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51sbDg1ckNL.jpg
From: Gold Plated; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock
I was going over some old CDs the other day and came across this song on one. It's got that mellow 70's feel to it, but a long with it a lot of good music and sound to it as well.

Hear Couldn't Get It Right on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Ten Years After - Over the Hill

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Who - Sister Disco

My song pick 3 years ago today: Pallas - Shock Treatment

My song pick 4 years ago today: Marillion - Hooks in You

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity

My song pick 6 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Breaking the Silence

My song pick 7 years ago today: Aerosmith - Jaded

My song pick 8 years ago today: Blind Faith - Had to Cry Today

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

My song pick 10 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Down To Earth

My song pick 11 years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride

My song pick 12 years ago today: Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In