4563. James Brown - Shades of Brown

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71BnSBeC8ML._SS500_.jpg
From: Say It Loud - I'm Black And I'm Proud; Year: 1969; Genre: Soul/Funk/R&B
Getting some funky sounds of James Brown on this first Friday of the new year. This instrumental piece really moves along nicely with that organ and horns.

Hear Shades of Brown on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show - Life Ain't Easy

My song pick 2 years ago today: Rush - Cinderella Man

My song pick 3 years ago today: Primus - Wynona's Big Brown Beaver

My song pick 4 years ago today: Survivor - Burning Heart

My song pick 5 years ago today: Peter, Paul and Mary - This Train

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Bootzilla

My song pick 7 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Do Ya

My song pick 8 years ago today: Mr. Big - Take Cover

My song pick 9 years ago today: Triumph - Magic Power

My song pick 10 years ago today: Nightwish - While Your Lips Are Still Red

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper

My song pick 12 years ago today: Billy Joel - Two Thousand Years


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In