4591. Ian Anderson - Cold Dead Reckoning (2044)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51rVYSqKtVL.jpg
From: Homo Erraticus; Year: 2014; Genre: Progressive Rock
Had this song on my mind this morning. This one closes out the concept album and the story of the wandering human told throughout the album. Kind of a bleak song in many ways, but it's one of my favourites on the record.

Hear Cold Dead Reckoning (2044) on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Molly Hatchet - Good Rockin'

My song pick 2 years ago today: Carmen - Bullfight

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Outfield - Say It Isn't So

My song pick 4 years ago today: Quarterflash - Take Me To Heart

My song pick 5 years ago today: Carly Simon - You’re so Vain

My song pick 6 years ago today: Clifford Nyren - Keep Running Away

My song pick 7 years ago today: Mastodon - Blood and Thunder

My song pick 8 years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.331 - Piano Sonata No. 11

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Little Martha

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steve Vai - #?@! Yourself

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Who - I'm Free

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In