4572. Rush - Superconductor

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81wnDV9gNFL._SS500_.jpg
From: Presto; Year: 1989; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
Strangely enough I was planning on picking a late 80's Rush track yesterday prior to finding out about Neil Peart's passing, so I'm going ahead with that pick today. There's something about the 80's Rush sound that I really like, I don't know exactly, but I like it.

Hear Superconductor on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Eddie Money - Two Tickets to Paradise

My song pick 2 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Soul Dance Number Three

My song pick 3 years ago today: Weather Report - Blackthorn Rose

My song pick 4 years ago today: Tears for Fears - Shout

My song pick 5 years ago today: Badfinger - Baby Blue

My song pick 6 years ago today: Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

My song pick 8 years ago today: Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rammstein, featuring Carmen Zapata - Te Quiero Puta!

My song pick 10 years ago today: Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Doors - Love Her Madly

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rod Stewart - Young Turks (Young Hearts Be Free)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In