3095. Parliament - Let's Play House

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61WJRCgf9dL.jpg
From: Trombipulation; Year: 1980; Genre: Funk
The Friday of the Funkiness doth approacheth me in this, the time of posting my blog of music; I must take heed and listen to the words and syncopated bump rhythm of Sir George Clinton and his champions, including Bootsy the Great in their merry band Parliament.
Anyway, this is a fun one that'll for sure put a smile on your face and a bounce in your step. Most who are not into funk might also be remembered as the base for Digital Underground's Humpty Dance, from which they sampled the main groove.

Hear Let's Play House on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rare Earth - Warm Ride

My song pick two years ago today: Pallas - Warriors

My song pick three years ago today: Soundgarden - Flower

My song pick four years ago today: Northern Kings - Wanted Dead or Alive

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Bungle in the Jungle

My song pick six years ago today: Edvard Grieg - Op. 54, No.3 - The March of the Trolls (Troldtog)

My song pick seven years ago today: Rob Zombie - Dragula

My song pick eight years ago today: Tears for Fears - Mad World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn