3468. Bon Jovi - Hey God

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61W7cERZ5NL.jpg
From: these Days; Year: 1995; Genre: Hard Rock/Alternative Rock
I believe I've said it before, but as I get older these Days has become my favourite album from Bon Jovi. A lot of it has to do with the rawness and purity within it; you'd expect to hear an album like this from a band's early years, but not a decade later after being established and through the pop culture machine.
Anywho, this is without a doubt the rawest and most "from the gut" song on the album. With the fact they were so raw musically and with there being no vocal harmony tracks it makes it quite gritty and in your face.

Hear Hey God on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Parliament - Let's Play House

My song pick two years ago today: Rare Earth - Warm Ride

My song pick three years ago today: Pallas - Warriors

My song pick four years ago today: Soundgarden - Flower

My song pick five years ago today: Northern Kings - Wanted Dead or Alive

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Bungle in the Jungle

My song pick seven years ago today: Edvard Grieg - Op. 54, No.3 - The March of the Trolls (Troldtog)

My song pick eight years ago today: Rob Zombie - Dragula

My song pick nine years ago today: Tears for Fears - Mad World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn