4505. Genesis - The Fountain of Salmacis

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/810p4x5aM0L._SX522_.jpg
From: Nursery Cryme; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock
The Fountain of Salmacis really does make a good ending song for this album; an excellent book-end for the opening track: The Musical Box. I love the layers of music and vocals on this track, so much to listen to.

Hear The Fountain of Salmacis on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Klaatu - Doctor Marvello

My song pick 2 years ago today: Olivia Newton-John - Have You Never Been Mellow

My song pick 3 years ago today: America - Man's Road

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bernard Wright – Haboglabotribin’

My song pick 5 years ago today: Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Beach Boys - I Get Around

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dick Dale - Nitro

My song pick 8 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Astronomy

My song pick 9 years ago today: Yoshiki Fukuyama - Angel's Voice

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Kinks - (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Allman Brother's Band - Ain't Waistin' Time No More

My song pick 12 years ago today: Red Sovine - Phantom 309


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn