3351. Russkaja - Energia!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61uZ81cKFbL.jpg
From: Energia!; Year: 2013; Genre: Power Metal/Ska/Folk Metal
This is one that Max introduced me to a while ago, and I happened to remember them today; I should've picked one from them already, better late than never I guess.
Anyway, to describe their music it's a type of folk metal made up with a load of ska and a lot of Russian polka influence. A very interesting band to say the least; I love music like this that is something new and on the very edge.

Hear Energia! on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me Not To Come

My song pick two years ago today: Pearl Jam - Sirens

My song pick three years ago today: Carmen - Daybreak

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Fountain of Lamenth

My song pick five years ago today: Megadeth - Bad Omen

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Beggar's Farm

My song pick seven years ago today: The Beatles - Something

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Singing All Day

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - Heavy Water


Comments

  1. I discovered this band via Alestorm, they're on the same label. I have all four of their full length albums now and they're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, agreed; most of the bands on Napalm Records are great. And thanks again for mentioning them before.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade